The Bacolod-Silay International Airport(ICAO: BCD | IATA: RPVB) is located within the Metropolitan Area of Bacolod in the City of Silay.
The flight time from Manila is 60 minutes, the flight time from Cebu is 30 min and the flight time from Davao is 60 minutes.
Local airlines Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific provide flights from and to Bacolod.
A terminal fees of P200 is collected for departing passengers. Departing passengers can enjoy the following establishments within the airport:
- Mabuhay Lounge - Philippine Airlines' lounge for its loyalty card members
- Merzci Pasalubong, Bong Bong's Pasalubong - If you had no time to pack up souvenirs for everyone, this might be the stores that could help you do some rush shopping before you go back home. They sell sweet local delicacies, t-shirts and magazines.
- Mini Photo Gallery - For departing passengers, a glimpse of Bacolod's culture and citylife can be seen in a mini photogallery in the boarding area of the terminal.
Arriving passengers who want information or free maps can avail them at the desk of the Department of Tourism and the Local Government in the arrivals area.
Hotels, resorts and car rental companies have kiosks in the arrival areas where you can easily book a room and just head to your hotel room without any hassle.
There are vans leaving for the airport at:
- SM City
- Robinsons Place Mandalagan
- Bacolod Provincial Hospital
- Old Bacolod Airport
- Victoria Arcade/Lopue's East/SaveMore Supermarket
The regular fare per person is P100/150. A regular Taxi will be about P400.