Last updated: August 18, 2022
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, whereas "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country refers to the Philippines
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Bacolodpages, Molave st. Brgy. Villamonte Bacolod City.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred to as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service,
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to bacolodpages.com, accessible from https://bacoldpages.com
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Accuracy of Information on the Site
We do our best to ensure that information on the site is complete, accurate, and current. Despite our efforts, however, information on the site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. All products, descriptions, and prices of products on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors, sizes, and weights. However, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system; we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, content, or materials provided through the site. The inclusion of any products or services on the site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 1000 Peso if You haven't purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
"AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of a course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems, or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error-free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company's providers makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order with us, you are (i) offering to purchase a product, (ii) representing that you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and (iii) representing that all information you provide to us in connection with such order is true and accurate and you are an authorized user of the payment method provided. The receipt by you of an order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order. We retain the right to refuse any order request made by you.
Prior to our acceptance of an order, verification of information may be required. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept, modify, or decline your order, or any portion thereof, even after your receipt of an order confirmation from us, for any reason whatsoever. We reserve the right to limit the number of items ordered and to refuse service to you without prior notification. In the event that an item lists an incorrect price, either due to typographical or other error, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such order placed for the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order is being or has been processed. If payment has already been made or if your account has already been charged for the purchase and the order is canceled, we will credit your account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Returns and Refunds
We take pride in delivering fresh products every day, by selecting the best quality available from our farmers and suppliers. We have a Satisfaction Guaranteed policy. Not happy, we replace or refund the items delivered. Replacement will be with your next order or if possible (when items are available) on the same day. Refunds are transferred using the GCash Service or by online transfer to BPI accounts. Your request for replacement or refund must be made within 24 hours of delivery of the items. After the 24 hours period, replacements or refunds will only be given after consideration by Bacolodpages.com. Items that are replaced or refunded must be returned to Bacolodpages in the same state as they are delivered by Bacolodpages.
Unless otherwise stated, Bacolodpages and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on bacolodpages.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://bacolodpages.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://bacolodpages.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from https://bacolodpages.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material https://bacolodpages.com
Redistribute content from https://bacolodpages.com (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
By posting Contributions to any part of the Website, or making them accessible to the Website by linking your account to any of your social network accounts, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Bacolodpages an unrestricted, unconditional, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media format and through any media channel. Such use and distribution license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, Bacolodpages name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos, personal and commercial images you provide. Bacolodpages does not assert any ownership over your Contributions; rather, as between us and you, subject to the rights granted to us in this Agreement, you retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material, and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Bacolodpages does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Bacolodpages, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such a view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Bacolodpages shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages, or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Bacolodpages has the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to (i) edit, redact or otherwise change any Contributions, (ii) re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations, or (iii) pre-screen or delete any Contributions that are determined to be inappropriate or otherwise in violation of this Agreement.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material or material that is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Bacolodpages a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media. By uploading your Contributions to the Website, you hereby authorize Bacolodpages to grant to each end user a personal, limited, non-transferable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully-paid license to access, download, print, and otherwise use your Contributions for their internal purposes and not for distribution, transfer, sale or commercial exploitation of any kind.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the Website (“bacolodpages.com Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (“Marks”) are owned by or licensed to Bacolodpages and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Philippine laws and international conventions. bacolodpages.com Content, includes, without limitation, all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics. All bacolodpagese.com graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered trademarks, common law trademarks, or trade dress of Bacolodpages in the Philippines and/or other countries. Bacolodpages’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Bacolodpages.
bacolodpages.com Content on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, aggregated, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Provided that you are eligible to use the Website, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Website and the bacolodpages.com Content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the bacolodpages.com Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Bacoldopages reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Website and Bacolodpages Content and Marks.
The Service utilizes a user monitoring service when analyzing website use. The information gathered is delivered to user monitoring service servers in Finland for storage purposes. The user monitoring information may be submitted to third parties if the legislation so requires or if that third party processes the information on Bacolodpages’s behalf. Bacolodpages utilizes statistical data to develop business activities.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concerns or disputes about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not affect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. When we make a material change, we will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting the contact page on our website